A cozy vacation cottage with a private pool and ocean views located in the Whalehead community of Corolla. This home is not too big and not too small. The home's location gives you direct beach access via the Tuna Walkway. Enjoy a day of fun in the sun; then wash off the sand in the outside shower and jump in the pool. The pool patio has plenty of room for everyone to relax or play games. This is a well cared for home and the decor is tastefully done. Your main living level includes the living and dining areas, the fully-equipped kitchen, a half bath and your master bedroom with private bath. You can step out to the east facing deck with built-in benches for ocean views. The deck wraps around to the screen porch and a west facing deck. There is a crows nest deck above the screen porch for more ocean views and an early riser will catch gorgeous sunrises from this spot. The mid-level has four colorful bedrooms, two bathrooms and a front entry. The ground level has another entry, laundry and additional storage. If you are considering an OBX purchase, this comfortable cottage is worth a look. The guests have given it a 5 star rating via the property management firm.
Colleen Shriver, ABR, GREEN, RSPS, SRES of CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 09, Page 21.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Screened Porch
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Pool: In Ground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Roof Top Deck, Screened Porch, Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s)
- MLS Area: Corolla Oceanside
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Ocean View, Sound View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water