Looking to be close to the beach but not have to pay the price it cost to be there? This is it! Located less that 3 miles from the Wright Memorial Bridge this Post and Beam home has been well cared for. The roof was replaced in 2012 and also the front deck. The exterior cedar siding and the front and back decks were painted with Sherwin Williams Duration paint in 2012. There is a HUGE back deck! All entry doors in the home, garage and office were replaced in 2013. Range and microwave replaced in 2012, refrigerator and dishwasher replaced in 2016. The two bay garage with a storage room in the rear and separate entry office room was built in 1999. with a heating/cooling system added to the office in 2012. The garage has attic space with a fan. This garage space allows lots of room to keep all the beach toys! A riding lawn mower with a tiler and blade will stay along with a portable generator. New HVAC in the home was replaced in 2016.
Cheryl S. White, ABR, CRS, RRS of CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 23.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Garage: 2 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- Porch/Deck: Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: Port Harbor To Powells Port
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Lot Size: Level